A leader in the robotics manufacturing industry is looking for a Senior Accountant in the greater Boston, MA area.
Boston Senior Accountant Job Opening
- Prepare journal entries and monthly balance sheet accounting reconciliations.
- Assist in preparation for internal and external audits.
- Manage inventory standard costs and provide cost analysis to support operations and sales.
- Assist in ERP system implementation.
- Manage Credit Card (P-Card) program.
Senior Accountant (Boston Region) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting at a private or public company.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, specifically QuickBooks.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.