Audit Manager Summary
Audit Manager job opening in Houston. A financial services firm is seeking candidates for an Audit Manager job in Houston. Our financial recruiters are seeking energetic and well-organized professionals for this Audit Manager job in the Houston area. This job offers competitive compensation as well as a good benefits package.
Houston Audit Manager Overview:
The Houston Audit Manager will oversee and handle the project management of audit projects for a multitude of assigned clients. The Houston audit manager will assign tasks for the audit staff and ensure the the project is completed according to the timeline. The Audit Manager will work with a portfolio of clients in a number of industries. The Audit Manager will work to establish a set of financial procedures for the company and ensure that all practices are aligned within SEC regulations.
Houston Audit Manager Job Opening
- The Houston Audit Manager will lead, instruct, and oversee the team assigned to client auditing projects.
- Develop a plan for the audit team to follow and execute, ensuring certain benchmarks are met on time.
- Work with the client to identify risks and goals.
- The Houston Audit Manager will establish goals and objectives for the team and individual team members.
- Ensure communication is maintained with the client throughout the entire project.
- Monitor client accounts, particularly billing, fee analysis, and collection.
- The Houston Audit Manager will interface with other managers to ensure staff is properly allocated.
Audit Manager (Houston Area) Job Requirements:
- A four year degree from an accredited university in the field of accounting or a related field.
- A master’s degree in a related field is strongly preferred.
- Possession of CPA certification.
- At least five years of experience in an accounting role, auditing and public accounting experience is highly preferable.
- Demonstrated history of successful project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional analytical skills, strong reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Proven leadership skills, strong training and mentoring abilities.
- Comfortable and well-accustomed to performing in a team-oriented company.
- A high level of business acumen, professionalism, integrity, and dependability.
- A strong level of motivation, able to work on several projects and objectives and complete benchmarks concurrently on time and according to deadline.
- Strong devotion to client service and satisfaction.
- A high level of familiarity with Microsoft office, particularly excel.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.