A well-known distributor in the food and beverage industry is seeking an Accounting Specialist in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Accounting Specialist Job Opening
- Identify and employ best practices for A/R and A/P functions.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer service to all existing customers.
- Validate, classify, calculate, record, and post account receivable transactions.
- Partner with team members to streamline accounting processes, improve efficiency, and reduce errors within the process.
- Accurately log all transactions into database and arrange batches to be approved by management.
Accounting Specialist (Detroit area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required for this role.
- 2 years supply chain accounting experience is required for this job.
- Demonstrated experience preparing ad-hoc reports.
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.