A growing civil engineering firm is seeking a Director of Public Works in the greater Los Angeles, California area.
Los Angeles Area Director of Public Works Job Opening
- Lead the public works division of the firm.
- Oversee the development of traffic, transportation and public work projects.
- Work cross functionally with local municipalities, regional transportation agencies and state governments.
- Ensure health and safety standards and regulations are adhered to.
- Must be a hands-on individual with strong leadership skills.
Director of Public Works (Los Angeles Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering or a related field is required.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience with large civil construction projects.
- The ability to work collaboratively with parties outside of the firm.
- Professional Engineer (Civil) California license is required.
- Local travel throughout Southern California.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.