Civil Estimator Summary
There is a Civil Estimator job opening in the greater Los Angeles, California area. A leading construction management firm is seeking a qualified and motivated candidate to fill a Civil Estimator job opening in the greater Los Angeles, California area. JMJ Phillip’s construction recruiters are seeking a talented leader to fill the Civil Estimator job opening in the greater Los Angeles, California area. This job will be in charge of overseeing and reviewing a wide variety of estimation projects. The company in the greater Los Angeles, California area is offering attractive benefits and great compensation to the ideal candidate. For a Civil Estimator who is looking take the next step in their career, this is an excellent job opportunity in the supply field.
Los Angeles Civil Estimator Overview:
The Los Angeles, California Civil Estimator will work to develop unique and accurate estimates that are consistent with company costs. In addition to this, the job function will entail creating project plans, schedules, and proposal documents for all estimates. It is the job responsibility of the Civil Estimator to identify project issues, review specifications, and communicate with project stakeholders. The position also requires the Los Angeles, California area Civil Estimator to prepare conceptual estimates, perform cost comparison analysis, and interpret outline specifications. Additionally, the Civil Estimator will coordinate contractor bids and monitor project budgets. The ideal candidate for the job must have strong interpersonal, organization, and leadership abilities in order to effectively perform on the job. Finally, the Los Angeles, California area Civil Estimator position must collaborate with employees in the department in order to improve estimation costs.
Los Angeles Civil Estimator Job Opening
- The Civil Estimator must use previous experience in the field to develop innovative estimates that maintain company costs and objectives.
- The Los Angeles, California area Civil Estimator will create project schedules and proposal documents, identify any project issues, and communicate with stakeholders.
- This job will consist of performing cost comparison analysis and interpreting project outline specifications.
- The Civil Estimator will be in charge of monitoring project budgets, contractor bids, and improving estimation costs.
- The Los Angeles, California area Civil Estimator will maintain use strong leadership and interpersonal skills to collaborate with internal and external parties.
Civil Estimator (Los Angeles Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering is required for this job.
- At least 5 years of estimating experience is required.
- Previous experience with cost control, computerized cost data and systems is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, and HCSS is preferred.
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to work with company estimating software.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.