Finance Director Summary
Finance Director job opening in Milwaukee, WI. A global leader in manufacturing is currently seeking to fill a Finance Director job opening in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. Our finance executive recruiters are seeking hard-working, experienced financial leader to fill this position and bring this company into the future with increased efficiency and accountability. For the independent and detail-oriented Finance Director, the company is willing to offer a competitive salary and benefits package. For the Finance Director seeking a high-profile position at a world-renowned company, this is a great job opportunity.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin Finance Director Overview:
The Finance Director will manage and direct areas of accounting for the Milwaukee, WI, location, including taxation, human resources, and budget statements. The Finance Director closely follows and examines accounts and inventory, while possessing the ability to effectively communicate changes in inventory to cross-functional teams within the Milwaukee, Wisconsin location. Additionally, the financial director will head the recruiting process and ensure policy compliance company wide.
Milwaukee Finance Director Job Opening
- The primary function of the Financial Director position is to organize financial reports, balance sheets, and implement new information into cost saving processes.
- The Finance Director assumes control of taxes and payroll management for the company’s plant in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- The position requires communication and cooperation with both internal and external auditors, confirming accurate reporting of company financials.
- Cost Analysis of materials and processes of production is a required duty of the Financial Director job.
Finance Director (Milwaukee Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. CPA preferred. MBA helpful.
- Experience in accounting and finance, with a history in manufacturing preferred and administrative experience a plus.
- Well-rounded interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of departments is a must.
- Understanding of ERP systems, pivot tables, and vertical lookups are crucial to this position.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.