A plastics manufacturer is seeking a Project Manager in the greater Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.
Milwaukee Area Project Manager Job Opening
- Lead timely completion of permanent and semi-permanent projects.
- Manage resources, quotes, and price negotiation.
- Conceptualize and develop client’s desired projects.
- Work closely with sales personnel, designers, vendors, and other project stakeholders.
- Must be an organized individual with the ability to multitask.
Project Manager (Milwaukee Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field is required.
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in project management.
- PMP certification is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Some travel may be expected.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.