A transportation company is looking for an experienced Vice President of Investments in the greater Jacksonville, Florida area.
Jacksonville Vice President of Investments Job Opening
- Develop short and long-term investment strategies for the organization.
- Identify and obtain accounts for new opportunities for investment and business development.
- Provide support and recommendations for negotiating transactions based on thorough research and analysis.
- Oversee successful integrations of new company assets.
- Establish investment processes that make the business more efficient and well-organized.
Vice President of Investments (Jacksonville Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required for this position.
- At least 5 years of experience with investment mergers and acquisitions.
- Strong ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Investment or corporate banking experience is preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public