A leading manufacturer specializing in materials used for roll covers is seeking a Manufacturing Manager in the South-Eastern Michigan area.
Southeast Michigan Manufacturing Manager Job Opening:
· Day-to-day operations with attention to timeliness and quality control practices.
· Analyze work orders to estimate hours and create schedules that meet needs for production departments on all shifts.
· Plan production operations by establishing priorities and order of production for manufacturing products and communicate any updates with other departments.
· Hire employees for the production floor and ensuring positive interactions and leadership; be a resource for manufacturing.
· Establish and maintain working relationships with all plant personnel, executive management, outside contractors, customers, and auditors.
Manufacturing Manager (Southeast Michigan) Job Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· At least 10 years of experience in raw materials or related manufacturing.
· Previous experience in managerial or supervisory position in a manufacturing environment.
· Knowledge of relevant policies and regulations related to production standards and safety.
· Lean manufacturing certifications preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.