Subcontract Manager Summary
Subcontract Manager job opening in Detroit. A manufacturer of aerospace components is currently seeking applicants for a Subcontract Manager job opening in the greater Detroit Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are seeking disciplined, organized management professionals in the greater Detroit area for this exciting job opportunity. This job provides a competitive compensation package as well as great benefits.
Detroit Subcontract Manager Overview:
The Detroit, Michigan Subcontract Manager will serve as a conduit between internal stakeholders and outside service providers and suppliers to ensure that services and materials arrive on time and according to contracted agreements. The Detroit Subcontract Manager should be able the thrive in a
Detroit Subcontract Manager Job Opening
- The Detroit Subcontract Manager will oversee materials within the facility, particularly materials provided by outside suppliers, and will ensure that that appropriate material levels are maintained.
- Create schedules for recovering materials from past due orders.
- Ensure that minimum lot size requiretements are met.
- The Detroit Subcontract Manager will communicate with suppliers and logistics service providers to monitor shipments.
- Develop and maintain tracking documents to ensure suppliers meet agreed upon terms.
- Administer and analyze data within the company’s erp system.
Subcontract Manager (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business, or materials management from an accredited
four yearinstitution is required
- A minimum of three to four years of materials or production planning experience.
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis skills.
- Exceptionally organized, able to manage multiple priorities at a time.
- Great attention to detail.
- Able to operate with little direction, proven history of high motivation.
problem solvingskills, able to remain calm and capable in a variety of situations and environments.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.