Senior Automation Technician Summary
A Senior Automation Technicianjob opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. An industry leader in metal stamping and fabrication is looking to fill a Senior Automation Technician job opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. JMJ Phillip’s metal stamping and fabrication recruiters are looking for a detail-oriented leader to take charge of the maintenance and repair of the automation systems and equipment as a Senior Automation Technician for this Chicago, Illinois manufacturer. For highly qualified and hard-working individuals, an excellent salary and benefits package will be offered. For candidates who are ready to take the next step in their career, this position is for you.
Chicago Senior Automation Technician Overview:
The Senior Automation Technician, based in the greater Chicago, Illinois area, will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of equipment involved in the automation process. These job responsibilities include both preventative maintenance, such as lubrication of machine parts, as well as unplanned repairs and maintenance. Working with the manufacturing Manager, the Senior Automation Technician will ensure that any downtime in this Chicago, Illinois facility is kept to a minimum. Furthermore, the Senior Automation Technician will strive to build a team atmosphere, working collectively with other members of this Chicago, Illinois based company as needed. The job of the Senior Automation Technician will also be to train equipment operators how to utilize the equipment in a way that aligns with health and safety regulations.
Chicago Senior Automation Technician Job Opening
- The Senior Automation Technician work to develop new maintenance methods and procedures while also enhancing current ones.
- The job of the Senior Automation Technician will be to maintain the integrity and quality of equipment in this Chicago, Illinois facility.
- The Senior Automation Technician will help to increase productivity of this Chicago, Illinois manufacturer by solving electrical and mechanical problems.
- This job will be responsible for the health and safety of equipment users of this Chicago, Illinois company by providing training and with proper machine maintenance.
Senior Automation Technician (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- Candidates for this job must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- This job requires a minimum of ten years of experience working in a manufacturing setting.
- Candidates must have supervision experience from a previous job.
- Applicants must have previous experience with automation, CNC machines and PLCs
- This job requires excellent written and verbal communication.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.