Validation Test Engineer Summary
Validation Test Engineer job opening in Indianapolis. A manufacturer of industrial equipment is currently seeking candidates for a vacant Validation Test Engineer job in Indianapolis. Our engineering recruiters are seeking technical, motivated Validation Engineering professionals for this exciting job opportunity in the greater Indianapolis area. This job provides excellent compensation including a great benefits package.
Indianapolis Validation Test Engineer Overview:
The Indianapolis Validation Test Engineer will be a key member of the product development teams. The Validation Test Engineer will collaborate with team members to identify design improvements and make suggestions to improve the performance and sustainability of the product. The Validation Test Engineer will oversee the testing process and maintain proper records of all data obtained. This role is cross functional and will consistently interface with other engineers, lab staff, quality personnel, as well as customer service staff.
Indianapolis Validation Test Engineer Job Opening:
- The Indianapolis Validation Test Engineer will participate in the product development teams and related processes.
- Develop and implement test procedures for new products to ensure requirements are met.
- Write design reviews based on testing data.
- The Indianapolis Validation Test Engineer will identify and relay information about any potential quality issues as they arise throughout the development process.
- Develop reports for the design records that provide detailed explanations of issues, changes, and other important details.
- Lead meetings as assigned.
- The Indianapolis Validation Test Engineer will investigate and summarize data obtained from product tests.
Validation Test Engineer (Indianapolis Area) Job Requirements:
- A degree in electrical engineering or electrical engineering technology from an accredited institution.
- A minimum of three years of product testing, particularly electronics.
- At least three years of testing experience.
- Exceptional ability to analyze problems and determine the root cause.
- A strong understanding of the testing process, able to approach a problem holistically.
- Familiarity with software testing would be beneficial.
- Excellent understanding of electrical theory.
- Great organizational skills, able to manage several projects and deadlines.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.