A leading rubber recycler is seeking an Operations Manager in the greater St. Louis, Missouri area.
St. Louis Area Operations Manager Job Opening
- Manages new products from launch through entirety of process.
- Ensure facility operations are done in accordance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Strives for increased efficiency in facility operations.
- Coordinates with management regarding possible operational and staff issues.
- Organizes staff and operations to meet predetermined safety, organizational, and financial goals.
Operations Manager (St. Louis Area) Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing/industrial setting.
- Preexisting knowledge of OSHA and safety regulations.
- Strong people and management skills.
- Capacity to lift 50+ lbs.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.