An international building materials manufacturer is seeking an Automation Engineer in the greater Syracuse, New York area.
Syracuse Automation Engineer Job Opening
- Provide technical support and solutions to manufacturing.
- Plan and execute engineering and manufacturing projects based on department goals.
- Make recommendations for improvements to control and computer systems.
- Train organization personnel on equipment, processes, and procedures related to automation and manufacturing.
- Participate in strategic planning sessions.
Automation Engineer (Syracuse area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field is required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Experience writing lateral logix and program automations is preferred.
- Electric design knowledge is preferred.
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.