An automation and robotics company is looking for an experienced Director of Strategic Sourcing in the greater Boston, Massachusetts area.
Boston Director of Strategic Sourcing Job Opening
- Develop the organizations sourcing strategy with local and global suppliers.
- Coordinate with the engineering team on new product introductions for sourcing machined parts.
- Develop new product suppliers for quick turn prototype machined parts.
- Improve lead times and cost reduction activities with suppliers.
- Improve processes through supplier management in order to create a more efficient supply chain.
Director of Strategic Sourcing (Boston Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this role.
- At least 3 years of experience leading the sourcing strategy for an organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with MRP systems
- Previous experience sourcing machined parts or CNC components.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.