A growing automation solutions manufacturer is seeking a Business Development Manager in the Southeastern United States.
Southeastern U.S. Business Development Manager Job Opening
- Develop new business deals by contacting potential partners and discovering and exploring new opportunities.
- Create strategic business plans to facilitate business growth aligned with revenue goals.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams between customers and business units to provide communication, planning, and resolutions.
- Provide insight and participate in continuous improvement activities to improve customer satisfaction and plant efficiency.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, negotiating contracts, and integrating with business operations.
Business Development Manager (Southeastern U.S.) Job Requirements:
- High School diploma required; further education preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales or business development.
- Understanding of automation and its fundamental aspects and a strong technical aptitude.
- Prior experience with capital equipment custom automation or robotics sales.
- Previous experience with solutions-based selling.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.