A leading manufacturer in the Aerospace and Defense industry is seeking an Advanced Quality Engineer in the greater Tucson, Arizona area.
Tucson Advanced Quality Engineer Job Opening
- Design, implement, and maintain Quality Process controls.
- Coordinate and lead customer audits and evaluations.
- Analyze product performance using formal quality tools.
- Drive quality improvements using Lean Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement Principles.
- Act as a liaison with customers by processing complaints and implementing feedback.
Advanced Quality Engineer (Tucson area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience with quality engineering.
- Working knowledge of Quality Management System standards.
- Ability to work on a manufacturing floor for extended periods of time.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.