A prominent manufacturer in the aerospace industry is seeking a Quality Engineer in the greater Tucson, Arizona area.
Tucson Quality Engineer Job Opening
- Responsible for the design and implementation of quality process controls.
- Work with value stream management to create and revise policies and procedures.
- Develop and execute gage repeatability and reproducibility studies.
- Act as a liaison between the company and customers by handling customer complaints.
- Mentor and train Quality Engineers with less experience.
Quality Engineer (Tucson area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required.
- At least 8 years of experience as a Quality Engineer or in a related position.
- Must have a Six Sigma Black belt certification.
- Proficient with statistical software, such as Minitab or QI Macros.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.