Product Development Engineer Summary
Product Development Engineer Job Opening in Atlanta, Georgia. A company that specializes in fabrication processes and operates on a national basis is currently searching to fill a Product Development Engineer job opening near Atlanta, Georgia. The Product Development Engineer will have an important job for the organization, as he or she will contribute to product innovation and launching. Our Engineering Recruiters are currently seeking creative, thorough Product Development Engineers who can bring products from concept to completion.
Atlanta Product Development Engineer Overview:
The main job of the Product Development Engineer will be to drive products from concept and drafting through production launch while working out of the greater Atlanta, Georgia location. To be successful, he or she will need to cross-functionally collaborate with multiple departments, including tooling, testing, research and development, and procurement, to meet project and product specifications for company clients. The Product Development Engineer should always be innovation-minded, as he or she will be constantly optimizing products or launching new ones.
Atlanta Product Development Engineer Job Opening
- The main job of the Product Development Engineer will be to spearhead new product developments from concept to completion and launching.
- The Product Development Engineer will support the Research and Development department in optimizing product designs and ability to manufacture.
- For this job, the Product Development Engineer will have to correspond with client companies when ensuring that the products created are a perfect fit.
- Prioritize safety and compliance with every new product launch.
- This role will take on any additional jobs as necessary.
- There is very little travel associated with this greater Atlanta, Georgia job.
Product Development Engineer (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- A BS degree in an engineering field is required for this job.
- Experience with manufacturing across multiple continents.
- Proficiency CREO and Solidworks software.
- A demonstrated history of delivering products that are deadline specific.
- Proficiency with SAP and Windchill.
- Strong organizational ability, as well as multitasking skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.