Medical Center Director Summary
A Medical Center Director job opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. An industry leading veterinary system is seeking a qualified individual to fill the Medical Center Director job opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. JMJ Phillip’s veterinary recruiters are seeking an independent and driven individual for a job opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. For a motivated Medical Center Director who is looking to take the next step in their career, this is an amazing job opportunity.
Chicago Medical Center Director Overview:
The greater Chicago, Illinois area Medical Center Director will be responsible for ensuring compliance standards are met throughout the entire medical unit. He or she will work with office managers to enact preventative maintenance plans. The Medical Center Director will be responsible for working with members across all departments to ensure that the medical center operations run smoothly. As a result, he or she must be a strong leader and able to mentor employees.
Chicago Medical Center Director Job Opening
- The Medical Center Director will be responsible for selecting vendor contracts.
- He or she will create operational budgets for the medical center.
- The Medical Center Director will be responsible for analyzing and reporting on key metrics to drive continuous improvement.
- Ability to set the direction for the organization and to lead a team is
requriedfor this job.
Medical Center Director (Chicago area) Job Requirements:
- A four-year degree from an accredited institute in the field of business is required for this job.
- A minimum of ten years of veterinary center experience is required for this job.
- A master’s degree is highly preferred for this job.
- Five years of experience as an operational manager is required for this job.
- Little to no travel is required.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.