A growing hospitality destination is seeking a Director of Guest Experiences in the greater Lafayette, Indiana area.
Lafayette, Indiana Job Opening
- Organize schedules and customer offerings to maximize throughput and enjoyment.
- Create engaging experiences for teaching innovations in agriculture and sustainability.
- Develop and maintain exhibits and experiences.
- Coordinate with sponsors, marketing teams, and vendors to ensure exhibits achieve goals.
- Analyze KPIs and customer data to improve customer engagement.
Director of Guest Experiences (Lafayette, Indiana) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 5 years of experience in operations management.
- Prior experience managing Attractions, Museums, Resorts, or related facilities.
- Previous experience building educational programing for visitors.
- Understanding of the agriculture industry and sustainability practices.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.