A leading retail company in the construction industry is seeking a Business Development Representative in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area.
Atlanta Business Development Representative Job Opening
- Find customer leads in the industry to develop a larger customer base.
- Research and pitch new products to add to the company’s product line.
- Study new target markets to expand the company’s footprint.
- Develop relationships in the industry to maintain a large customer network.
- Create a strategy in coordination with the sales team to maximize potential sales.
Business Development Manager (Atlanta Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- At least five years of sales experience.
- Previous experience in the construction industry.
- Experience working with government contracts.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.