A leading retail distributor is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor in the greater Fort Worth area.
Fort Worth Warehouse Supervisor Job Opening
- Oversee and offer instruction and motivation to staff on a daily basis.
- Develop and maintain work schedules to ensure that the needs of the warehouse at a given time are met.
- Ensure the organization, structure, and cleanliness of the warehouse is kept to company standards
- Uphold and meet all safety requirements for staff within the warehouse.
- Efficiently oversees the loading and preparation of all outbound shipments from the warehouse.
Warehouse Supervisor (Fort Worth) Job Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required for this position.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a supervisor in a management setting is required.
- Experience in the safe operation of warehouse machinery (forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills are needed for success.
- Experience in outbound warehousing is strongly preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.