A prominent manufacturer in the medical device industry is looking for a Sr. Director of Operations in the greater Buffalo, New York area.
Buffalo Sr. Director of Operations Job Opening
- Consistently adhere to all safety, environmental, security and requirements including FDA regulations, and Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Proactively lead plant leadership members to successfully manage all plant operations including but not limited to: manufacturing, safety, and quality.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture; enable the development of innovative and effective cost reduction programs.
- Spearhead new product introduction activities for the site including business, technical and business process oversight.
- Work with finance to develop annual financial plans that enable continuous growth and cost management.
Sr. Director of Operations (Buffalo Region) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Engineering or a related field is required for this position.
- At least 15 years of progressive management experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Proven effective P&L management ability and LEAN manufacturing champion.
- Demonstrated thorough understanding of ISO standards compliance for product development.
- Toyota Production System (TPS) experience is highly preferred for this position.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.