A leading manufacturer in the Food & Agriculture industry is looking for a Logistics Manager in the greater Modesto, California area.
Modesto Logistics Manager Job Opening
- Work alongside supply chain/logistics team to design and execute strategic global supply chain plans.
- Utilize mentorship skills to provide developmental coaching for logistics team leaders and members.
- Act as a safety leader in logistics including fleet management and DOT compliance.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all local, state, and federal regulatory requirements involving human safety, food safety, and environmental concerns.
- Lead transportation, storage, inventory, order planning, and staffing at multiple local sites.
Logistics Manager (Modesto Region) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or related is required for this position.
- At least 10 years warehouse logistics management experience in a food/beverage environment.
- Demonstrated experience overseeing a logistics, inventory, or warehouse team.
- Working knowledge at all levels of municipal coding rules and regulations.
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.