A prominent manufacturer in the Aerospace industry is seeking a Senior Logistics Manager in the greater El Dorado, Arkansas area.
El Dorado Senior Logistics Manager Job Opening
- Provide technical oversight and administrative management to logistics team, ensuring standard work is carried out through the entire organization.
- Schedule and utilize employees, material and facilities effectively to ensure that goals are consistently met or exceeded.
- Conduct training in Enterprise Logistics process policies, procedures and techniques.
- Interpret and implement policies affecting supervised employees.
- Develop and maintain applicable records and reports monitoring.
Senior Logistics Manager (El Dorado area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Manufacturing or related field is required for this role.
- At least 14 years of extensive Logistics or Enterprise Logistics/Systems experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Demonstrated multi-site leadership experience.
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.