A family-owned logistics service provider is seeking a Terminal Manager in the greater New York City area.
New York City Job Opening
- Schedule company trucks and drivers to achieve just-in-time deliveries of order goods.
- Provide rout profitability analysis and manage transportation GPS process.
- Manage all truckload and LTL warehouse operations.
- Coordinate logistics process, freight movement, and customer service.
- Ensure compliance with safety and OSHA regulations.
Terminal Manager (New York City) Job Requirements:
- High Diploma or GED required.
- At least 2 years of prior experience managing a logistics terminal.
- Previous experience implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Prior experience scheduling logistics transportation and workers.
- Understanding of all applicable safety and OSHA regulations.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.