A growing landscape maintenance is seeking a Procurement Manager in the greater Chicago, Illinois area.
Chicago, Illinois Procurement Manager Job Opening
- Lead procurement strategies to maintain cost-effectiveness.
- Create and develop national account programs for the most used goods across the organization.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses.
- Promote a culture of long-term savings.
- Work cross-functionally with the finance department to ensure favorable contract terms.
Procurement Manager (Chicago, IL Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business administration, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience of procurement/purchasing experience.
- Proven leader of a procurement department.
- Strong negotiation techniques.
- Excellent verbal, written, and data analysis skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.