A leading chemicals manufacturer is looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager in the Houston, Texas Metro Area.
Houston, Texas Strategic Sourcing Manager Job Opening
- Head the strategic sourcing and procurement for division of large chemical manufacturer.
- Coordinate with suppliers and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Negotiate with 3PLs for lowest costs and highest quality.
- Take ownership of supply chain projects.
- Enhance continuous improvement goals.
Strategic Sourcing Manager (Houston, Texas) Job Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or a related field.
- A minimum of five years of strategic sourcing experience.
- Strong SAP experience.
- Previous experience with freight and ocean categories.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.