An expanding cable manufacturer is looking for a Shift Manufacturing Supervisor in the greater Green Bay, Wisconsin area.
Green Bay Shift Manufacturing Supervisor Job Opening
- Assure compliance of company policies and safety regulations with production employees.
- Audit product and processes to ensure adherence to specifications and set-up and adjust machines as needed.
- Establish work procedures and employee schedules to meet customer requirements.
- Implement continuous improvement initiatives and lean manufacturing principles to increase efficiencies of shop, department, and work crew.
- Partner with Safety and HR departments to investigate, resolve and provide corrective measures for accidents, injuries, production, and personnel issues.
Shift Manufacturing Supervisor (Green Bay Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience implementing continuous improvements and lean manufacturing principles.
- Previous experience using an ERP system, such as SAP or J.D. Edwards
- Understanding of metal fabrication and manufacturing preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.