A leading manufacturer in the aerospace industry is seeking a Production Controls Manager in the greater St. Louis, Missouri area.
St. Louis Production Controls Manager Job Opening
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external customers and departments to ensure the flow of materials and tooling is as efficient as possible.
- Coordinate planning and scheduling of manufactured parts to support production.
- Identify root causes of problems with delayed customer orders.
- Work to build long-standing relationships with customers.
- Identify potential problems with on-time deliveries and work to solve those issues.
Production Controls Manager (St. Louis area) Job Requirements:
- Minimum of an Associate Degree or equivalent.
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- This job requires self-motivated team players with strong and effective communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and prioritization skills.
- Must be able to work well in team environments.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.