A growing heavy trucking manufacturer is looking for a Controls System Engineer in the greater Omaha, Nebraska area.
Omaha, Nebraska Controls System Engineer Job Opening
- Ensure all equipment is functioning properly for quality and technical performance.
- Perform troubleshooting on-site with different industrial control platforms, including PLC wiring control.
- Communicate with manufacturing team and managers to address issues with automation systems.
- Maintain compliance with applicable safety regulations while work is performed.
- Implement, test, and repair technology and automation equipment for manufacturing lines.
Controls System Engineer (Omaha, Nebraska) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in an electrical or engineering discipline required.
- At least 3 years of experience in maintaining controls systems.
- Prior experience with installation and troubleshooting automation equipment and systems.
- Previous experience with controls engineering in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Knowledge of PLC programming and ladder logic required.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.