Controls Engineer Summary
Controls Engineer job opening in Louisville, Kentucky. An outstanding manufacturer in the automotive industry is in search of ambitious job candidates for a Controls Engineer job opening in Louisville. Our automotive industrial recruiters are seeking experienced, forward-thinking, and creative Controls Engineers with working knowledge of electrical control systems to work in this Louisville plant. The right job candidate will be an experienced leader with a wealth of industry experience in the automotive manufacturing field. This manufacturer is prepared to offer strong compensation and the opportunity for growth to properly qualified job candidates.
Louisville Controls Engineer Overview:
The primary responsibility of the Controls Engineer will be to design, develop, and supervise all aspects of the electrical controls system in the Louisville plant. This job is charged with the installation and technical support of any PLC based hardware and software. Potential Controls Engineers will be designing control systems for mechanical and hydraulic manufacturing equipment. The Controls Engineer is accountable for design, implementation, improvement, and maintenance of all electrical instruments in the Louisville facility. In this role, job candidates will be assisting the facilities maintenance team with troubleshooting controls related issues and running diagnostics on manufacturing equipment.
Louisville Controls Engineer Job Opening
- The Controls Engineer is responsible for the installation and technical support of PLC based hardware and software.
- This job requires electronic control systems designing for mechanical and hydraulic manufacturing equipment.
- Accountability for a safe working environment must be maintained though the installation and commissioning of electronic controls that meet approved design standards.
- Must have experience troubleshooting and debugging PLC, HMI, and robotic programming.
- Qualifications for improving quality and manufacturing processes are a plus for this job.
- Must have experience programming Rockwell / Siemens PLCs or developing HMI networks.
Controls Engineer (Louisville Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field (preferably electrical).
- PLC programming proficiency with Siemens and Allen Bradley products.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot and maintain PLC / DCS / HMI programming.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics, process and instrumentation diagrams and process flow diagrams.
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret complex diagrams, while responding effectively to sensitive inquires.
- Will be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds of weight.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.