Controls Project Engineer Summary
Controls Project Engineer Job Opening in Detroit, Michigan. A worldwide leader in various industrial, manufacturing, and technology services is currently seeking Controls Project Engineer in Detroit, Michigan. This billion-dollar company needs this job to help program the controls for all of their controls systems, equipment, and machinery. For the Controls Project Engineer who can best display customer service and have the strongest background in automation controls for powertrain machinery, this Detroit, Michigan company is offering a competitive job salary, strong job benefits, and the job opportunity to work for one of the world’s most established companies.
Detroit Controls Project Engineer Overview:
The Detroit Controls Project Engineer’s primary function will be to aid in the installation and technical support of programmable logic controls (PLC) software and hardware that is required for the company’s various machines all throughout metro Detroit. In charge of all controls-related issues, the Controls Project Engineer will be exhibiting customer service for the systems that the company’s various clients utilize. The Controls Project Engineer will rely on commonly performed practices and functions in order to solve various problems that he or she comes across while on the job.
Detroit Controls Project Engineer Job Opening
- The Controls Project Engineer will support and advise on the purchasing of certain equipment needed to perform a job.
- This job will also involve the preparation of different schematics and blueprints for jobs.
- This position will help create and enhance diagrams of appropriate control system information for facility integration.
- The Controls Project Engineer will also be creating certain AutoCAD drawings that entail all the major facets of various projects throughout greater Detroit, Michigan.
- This job will also involve coming up with various equipment lists and writing bills of material (BOM).
- The Detroit Controls Project Engineer will also need to know PLC, HMI, and robotics and programming in order to successfully complete various jobs.
Controls Project Engineer (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Adept communication skills in both writing and speaking.
- A 4 year Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field is strongly preferred for this job.
- Adaptability to workplaces that are fast-paced and energetic.
- 5-8 years of job experience in a controls-related field (powertrain experience is preferred).
- A high level of proficiency in AutoCAD (Computer-aided designing).
- A great degree of problem-solving ability.
- Proficiency in Siemens, Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi controls is essential for this Detroit, Michigan job.
- Familiarity in FANUC and ABB robotics.
- Hands-on mentality, as well as a strong sense of customer service.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.