A leading global manufacturer of irrigation products is seeking a Senior Manufacturing Engineer in the greater Birmingham, Alabama area.
Birmingham, AL Sr. Manufacturing Engineer Job Opening
- Site leader for overall operations in regards to quality, safety, and efficiency.
- Implement process controls and error proofing systems to benefit our customers.
- Work collaboratively across departments with professional demeanor.
- Lead Kaizen events designed to directly impact business performance.
- Continuous improvement on projects through lessons learned and discrepancies in previous projects to implement better controls standards and specifications in future endeavors.
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer (Birmingham area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering, or related industry preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification.
- The ability to lead teams with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.
Salary: $130,000 – $160,000