A leading distributor in the beverage industry is seeking a Systems Administrator in the greater Juneau, Alaska area.
Juneau, AK Job Opening:
- Experience in IT functions, server maintenance and administration, application and database administration, networking, and telecommunications.
- Work alongside Director of IT to support all users and all help desk inquiries.
- Perform all hardware, software, networks, and telephone systems in Microsoft Windows and Active Directory environment.
- Working knowledge of VMWare, security monitoring, bandwidth reporting, storage systems, and website development.
- Basic understanding of PLC systems in a manufacturing setting.
Systems Administrator (Juneau, AK) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Information Systems or similar technical degree; work experience equivalent without a degree.
- Strong knowledge of basic help desk functions, Windows Active Directory, and Office 365 applications.
- System administration skills, including hardware, software, and end user support.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Able to collaborate with several departments and help lead IT department.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.
Salary: $75,000 – $120,000