A leading commercial real estate company is seeking a Director of Property Management in the Detroit Metropolitan area.
Detroit, Michigan Director of Property Management Job Opening:
· Leading and managing property managers, directors, portfolio managers, and maintenance/building professionals with any requests or needs including tenant relations, portfolio performance, and overall operations of all commercial sites.
· Meet regularly with property management directors and serve as a resource and leader.
· Plan annual goals for team members and provide guidance and oversight for achievement of goals.
· Conduct performance evaluations to maintain strong training and continuous skill development of staff.
· Establish and maintain working relationships with all staff and lead effectively with efficient goals in mind.
Director of Property Management (Detroit, Michigan) Job Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· At least 15 years of experience in multi-site property management.
· Proven leadership/supervisory experience in commercial property management role preferred.
· Must have experience with budgeting, financial management, leasing, and other industry-related skills as needed.
· Individual with a proactive mindset, ability to think about continued growth of the company, problem-solving and analytical skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.