Quality Engineer Summary
There is a Quality Engineer job opening in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. A leading industrial manufacturer is looking for a qualified individual to fill the Quality Manager job opening in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. JMJ Phillip’s industrial manufacturing recruiters are searching for a strong individual to fill this role. The greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area Quality Engineer will be work on activities with quality control and assurances. This industrial manufacturer is looking forward to providing competitive compensation with benefit packages. Individuals looking for opportunities for personal and professional growth are a perfect fit for the Quality Engineer job opening in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
Philadelphia Quality Engineer Overview:
The greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area Quality Manager is responsible for applying statistical process control (SPC) methods to process changes. This individual will develop forms and instructions for reporting and evaluating production data in regards to quality. The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Quality Engineer should be able to work with mechanical drawings. This job has a strong emphasis on communication skills and collaborative work with other engineers and team members. He or She should be comfortable with developing and analyzing process control and database software. For a Quality Engineer who enjoys managing configurations, this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
Philadelphia Quality Engineer Job Opening:
- The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Quality Engineer should have strong communication and collaborative skills.
- This individual is responsible for developing and analyzing data for aspects of leading quality systems.
- The Quality Engineer will need to understand and interpret mechanical drawings.
- This individual must have background with process controls, database systems, and SPC methods.
- The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Quality Engineer should expect to present program information to team members and management.
Quality Engineer (Philadelphia Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related STEM degree is required for this job.
- At least 4 years of quality experience is needed.
- Experience with tolerancing and mechanical drawings is required.
- Outstanding collaborative and communication skills is necessary for this job.
- Knowledge of process controls and statistical power control methods.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.