A well-known restaurant chain is looking for an experienced Corporate Operations Manager in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Corporate Operations Manager Job Opening
- Oversee the operations for all stores and efficiently report to corporate staff.
- Establish and implement long-term goals, strategies, and objectives for the site to ensure growth objectives are fulfilled.
- Participate in the development of continuous training programs for staff.
- Maintain strong financial acuity to be incorporated in managing financial budgeting and performance for the company.
- Effectively support consistent focus on developing an engaged workforce through the implementation of various targeted development plans.
Corporate Operations Manager (Detroit Region) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is required for this position.
- At least 3 years restaurant operations management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and encourage others.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and very observant of details.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.