A leading agricultural cooperative and marketing organization is seeking a Global Supply Innovation Manager in the greater Sacramento, California area.
Sacramento, California Global Supply Innovation Manager Job Opening
- Lead the Global Supply efforts to enable effective new product innovation through process integration, network development, and strategy enhancement.
- Partner with the Innovation and Marketing teams to implement consistent process governance for all new product development.
- Support the Global Supply Product Review process to serve as a forum for cross-functional alignment of the Innovation strategy.
- Utilize industry best practices and implement new KPIs to track Global Supply process performance.
- Coordinate the Co-manufacturing new product development efforts.
Global Supply Innovation Manager (Sacramento, California Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Operations Management, Supply Chain, or related field
- Must have 8+ years of experience in New Product Development, Project Management, or Supply Chain with a focus in CPG or the food and beverage industry
- Proven ability to manage and influence cross-functional teams
- Experience leading projects to commercialize new products
- Familiar with MS Project, Windows Office Suite, and SAP
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.