A leading food manufacturer is looking for a Demand Planner in the greater Sacramento, California area.
Sacramento Demand Planner Job Opening
- Redesign and implement forecasting processes across product lines.
- Develop and maintain weekly operational forecast reports using the demand planning software, relevant sales plans, distribution changes, shipment history, competitor activities, and marketing plans.
- Conduct regular root cause analysis of forecasting error and identify corrective actions.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and finance on development of volume inputs to create strategic financial forecasts.
- Communicate with relevant executives regarding forecasts and continuous improvement efforts.
Demand Planner (Sacramento, California) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferrably in Business, Finance, or Supply Chain.
- At least 10 years of related industry experience.
- Strong understanding of sales, marketing, finance, and supply chain concepts and principles.
- Ability to work collaboratively, deliver timely results, and engage in decision-making processes.
- Strong organization, communication, and presentation skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.