A prominent manufacturer in the Industrial Manufacturing Industry is seeking a Supply Chain Specialist in the greater Lavonia, Georgia area.
Lavonia, Georgia Supply Chain Specialist Job Opening
- Create and implement material flow improvements.
- Develop production plans and capacity forecasts.
- Publish lead time reports to assist customer service team.
- Monitor inventory levels and adjust stocking strategy to ensure sales objectives are met.
- Create and monitor KPI’s for the supply chain team.
Supply Chain Specialist (Lavonia, GA) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience using MRP systems.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a supply chain role.
- Ability to implement various material flow processes.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.