Network Administrator Summary
There is a Network Administrator job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. An aerospace manufacturing company is seeking a qualified individual to fill the Network Administrator job opening in the greater Detroit, Michigan area. JMJ Phillip’s IT recruiters are seeking a strong Network Administrator to join a growing team. The Detroit, Michigan area Network Administrator job will be responsible for providing technical support for user’s servers and software applications. This company is offering competitive compensation and benefits to an individual displaying exemplary expertise as a Network Administrator in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Network Administrator Overview:
The Detroit, Michigan Network Administrator will be responsible for maintaining network security. Most commonly, the Detroit, Michigan Network Administrator will be tasked with maintaining network performance and troubleshooting problems for all departments. The position also requires providing technical support for end-users as well as providing training materials. The Network Administrator will also be asked with documenting the network configuration and cable layout. This job will also say up to date on advancements and risks in the IT security realm to recommend upgrades, patches, and new applications.
Detroit Network Administrator Job Opening
- This job requires providing hardware and systems support for the organizations.
- The Network Administrator is responsible for ensuring the organization’s network is kept confidential and secure.
- This job requires creating and leading training for network end users.
- The Network Administrator must stay up to date on technology and changes in the environment to suggest upgrades, patches, and new applications or equipment.
- This job requires maintaining internal and external network performance.
Network Administrator (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this job.
- At least 3-5 years of IT experience is needed.
- Experience with VB Programming and various software support tools, such as Trackit.
- Knowledge of SQL DBA is preferred for this job.
- Strong oral, written, and analytical skills are needed for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.