An international building materials manufacturer is seeking a Process Engineer in the greater Albany, New York area.
Albany Area Process Engineer Job Opening
- Analyze and review current processes and product specifications.
- Provide technical guidance across the organization.
- Support R&D personnel with process improvements for experiments.
- Identify problems and suggest corrective action in both individual and team projects.
- Must be a hands-on individual with the ability to multi-task.
Process Engineer (Albany Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field is required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- The ability to work across all levels of the organization is required.
- Familiarity with Statistical Process Control (SPC) or other statistical analysis is highly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.