Our esteemed client is at the forefront of innovative solutions in the realm of water and wastewater treatment. They are driven by excellence and innovation, prioritizing not only technological advancement but also the professional growth of their team. As they continue to expand and lead projects of paramount importance, there’s an exceptional opportunity for a talented Field Installation Manager, especially one passionate about bringing value through diligent management of onsite installations.
Located in the scenic Twin Falls, Idaho region, the Field Installation Manager is an integral part of the company’s vision. This leadership role mandates a comprehensive grasp of project installation, ensuring everything from material procurement, construction management, financial monitoring, to interfacing with stakeholders occurs seamlessly.
- Oversee onsite installation of filtration systems and necessary infrastructure.
- Foster robust relationships with internal teams, clients, architects, engineers, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Steer project Subcontract/Supplier relationships, encompassing bid reviews, contract issuance, performance monitoring, and financial document validation.
- Facilitate the pre-installation phase, encompassing scheduling, budgeting, coordination, and permit acquisition.
- Regularly update and maintain the project installation schedule.
- Adhere to project budget guidelines, ensuring timely approvals and accurate processing.
- Curate and maintain logs for shop drawings, approvals, and as-built drawings.
- Prioritize safety and risk management, ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Collaborate with project teams to review equipment utilization and project site order.
- Uphold high-quality standards throughout installation and offer post-project support.
- Assume additional responsibilities as the role evolves.
Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, project management, or related disciplines. Alternatively, equivalent professional experience.
- A minimum of 5+ years in the domain of capital equipment technologies, preferably within water or wastewater treatment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing construction projects of varying magnitude and intricacy.
- Outstanding communication abilities, with a knack for distilling complex issues and offering coherent feedback.
- Proven problem-solving acumen, rooted in understanding and resolution.
- Mastery over project scheduling tools, notably Gantt Charts and MS Office.
- An independent, proactive demeanor, capable of operating with minimal oversight.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD/Revit/Civil3D and Bluebeam Revue will be advantageous.
For professionals poised at the intersection of leadership, engineering, and project management, this role offers a unique chance to be a part of a dynamic team. If you possess the dedication, expertise, and vision to shape the future of water and wastewater solutions, this position could be your next professional milestone.
For job seekers in search of an enchanting and welcoming working environment, Twin Falls, Idaho offers a captivating and promising demographic. With its small-town charm, diverse opportunities, and exceptional quality of life, this region provides abundant prospects for professionals seeking new horizons.
One of the standout features of the Twin Falls area is its exceptional quality of life. The region combines the comforts of small-town living with modern amenities. Housing options range from cozy homes in friendly neighborhoods to modern apartments with scenic surroundings, catering to various preferences and lifestyles.
Beyond its inviting living spaces, the area boasts a strong sense of community and an array of attractions. Twin Falls embraces its local culture and heritage, featuring farmers’ markets, festivals, and community events. Residents actively engage in town gatherings, creating a close-knit atmosphere that fosters connections and a sense of belonging.
Nature enthusiasts will find solace in the picturesque landscapes and outdoor recreational opportunities surrounding Twin Falls. The region is graced with scenic parks, serene hiking trails, and the breathtaking Snake River Canyon. Residents can partake in activities such as hiking, fishing, and picnicking in the nearby Shoshone Falls Park, often called the “Niagara of the West.”
The Twin Falls area boasts a diversified economy with opportunities in various sectors. Agriculture, food processing, healthcare, and small businesses are among the thriving industries in the region. Major employers include local agricultural companies, healthcare providers, and innovative startups. The presence of diverse industries and a skilled workforce contribute to the region’s economic strength and growth.
Moreover, Twin Falls embraces a strong sense of community and celebrates its local heritage through various events and initiatives. Residents take pride in preserving the region’s history and natural beauty, creating a warm and inviting ambiance. The city’s revitalized downtown area has transformed it into a hub with charming shops, cafes, and cultural venues, adding to the region’s allure.
In conclusion, Twin Falls, Idaho, presents an enchanting and promising working demographic for job seekers considering relocation. Embrace the region’s exceptional quality of life, strong sense of community, abundance of outdoor activities, diversified economy, and local charm. Whether you seek professional growth, small-town comfort, or a blend of cultural experiences, the Twin Falls area offers a unique blend of opportunities and experiences that will inspire your journey and enrich your life.