A well-known manufacturer in the aerospace industry is seeking a Program Manager in the greater Baltimore, Maryland area.
Baltimore Program Manager Job Opening
- Manage program contract and business objectives from cradle to grave.
- Create, maintain, and approve program budgets and expenses.
- Spearhead weekly program/configuration control board and customer meetings.
- Establish and uphold Program Management Plans and Risk Registers.
- Act as the lead point-of-contact for the Senior Leadership Team and Customer.
Program Manager (Baltimore area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required for this role.
- At least 7 years aerospace manufacturing experience with demonstrated increasing responsibility.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred for this role.
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and encourage others.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.