A leading producer of metal and safety products is looking for a Maintenance Engineer in the Colorado Springs, Colorado Metropolitan Area.
Colorado Springs Area Maintenance Engineer Job Opening
- Manage maintenance department and all related activities.
- Perform maintenance checks on new and existing machines.
- Analyze manufacturing process and reduce inefficiencies.
- Monitor KPIs related to manufacturing equipment.
- Supervise technical documentation of equipment operation.
Maintenance Engineer (Colorado Springs Area) Job Requirements:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of industrial design software.
- Preexisting knowledge of lean manufacturing preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Salary Range: USD $150,000 to $200,000
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.