Control Systems Engineer Summary
Control Systems Engineer job opening in Detroit, Michigan. A leading automotive manufacturing company is seeking a Control Systems Engineer in Detroit, Michigan. JMJ Phillip’s automotive manufacturing recruiters are seeking an intelligent and diligent Control Systems Engineer for a job opening in the Detroit, Michigan Area. The Detroit Control Systems Engineer will be focused on modifying and developing new automotive control software and in-vehicle calibrations. The systems will be used for special projects and general production aimed at fulfilling customer needs and internal specifications. This job requires consistent interaction with various departments to sure all systems are being developed properly. The ideal candidate will be comfortable maintaining pre-existing customer products while fostering the associated customer relationship. This company is offering competitive compensation and benefits for a candidate who exhibits exemplary expertise as a Control Systems Engineer in the automotive manufacturing industry.
Detroit Control Systems Engineer Overview:
A Control Systems Engineer is needed in the Detroit, Michigan area to modify and develop new automotive control software and vehicle calibrations. The ideal candidate will be confident in current logic specification and C-code. The Detroit Control Systems Engineer will be able to use this knowledge to develop control algorithms to fulfill customer requests. This job will also require that all the necessary documentation of control software development and modification is recorded. This role requires running test simulations to ensure that the software modifications and developments are running properly. Test simulations will require the ideal candidate to be comfortable interacting with various engineering teams and associated departments. The Detroit Control Systems Engineer will be required to participate in technical discussions with diverse clientele and management teams.
Detroit Control Systems Engineer Job Opening
- This job requires modifying and developing new automotive control software and vehicle calibrations.
- This role requires knowledge of current logic specification and C-code.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable developing control algorithms tailored to individual customer requests.
- This job requires documenting all modifications and developments.
- The qualified candidate will be comfortable working with diverse engineering teams to run test simulations of their developments.
- The Detroit Control Systems Engineer will be required to participate in regularly scheduled technical discussions with customers, suppliers, and management.
Control Systems Engineer (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university or institution.
- This role requires at least 7 years’ experience as a control systems engineer.
- This job requires knowledge of HIL & SIL testing methods.
- This job requires experience reading and creating schematics and datasheets.
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with various programming languages and software and hardware troubleshooting.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.