Our executive search firm has been entrusted by a leading organization to identify a highly qualified candidate for a critical leadership position. This role entails the management of the company’s human resources (HR) policies and programs across various domains, including training and development, performance management, succession planning, employee relations, and staffing.
As the selected candidate, you will be expected to bring a wealth of diverse business experiences to the table, extending beyond the traditional boundaries of the HR department.
- Developing, implementing, and administering HR policies and programs, encompassing areas such as organization and employee development, recruitment and selection, wage and salary management, orientation, training and development, records management, employee relations, safety and health, and benefits administration. These responsibilities extend to multiple company locations, including international ones (Middle East, Australia, Southeast Asia).
- Guiding the employee performance management process, including performance reviews, employee development, and corrective action.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies aligned with the Strategic Business Unit and Operations strategic plans to enhance the company’s competitive edge.
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge of local labor laws and ensuring compliance with them.
- Leveraging strong interpersonal, facilitation, and organizational skills to effectively address employee concerns and develop solutions.
- Collaborating closely with operations, Safety/Loss Prevention teams, and external consultants to promote a safe working environment.
- Supporting annual HR initiatives, including compensation and benefits processes, work environment surveys, and the design and delivery of leadership, managerial, and employee training programs.
- Identifying and implementing creative solutions to boost morale, leadership skills, and organizational effectiveness.
- Participating in recognition, morale-building, and community involvement activities as appropriate.
- Demonstrating experience in working with temporary/contract workforces, especially in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of generalist HR experience
- Prior supervisory experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Strong project management skills and proven experience in HR project implementation and evaluation
- Demonstrated superior potential evidenced through academic and work history
- Graduate degree
- Experience in collaborating with multi-national companies
- SHRM Certification or a similar HR credential
- International experience
- Exposure to compensation and benefits management