A prominent manufacturer in the electronics industry is seeking a HR Generalist in the greater Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
Philadelphia HR Generalist Job Opening
- Develop HR documents and standard work, updating on as needed basis.
- Aid in analyzing reports and department decisions in relation to set goals.
- Consistently update human resource information system records and compile database reports.
- Regularly partake in HR initiatives such as leadership review and performance management.
- Effectively maintain company organization charts and directory.
HR Generalist (Philadelphia area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field is required for this position.
- At least 3 years of human resources related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Bilingual written and verbal abilities are preferred for this position.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and complete projects efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.