A leading manufacturer in the Aerospace industry is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist in the greater Newark, New Jersey area.
Newark Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Opening
- Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified candidates for open positions.
- Work in coordination with Engineering leaders to produce effective talent strategies and continuously drive growth.
- Ensure thorough completion of background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Perform onboarding/training and exit interviews as needed.
- Verify ongoing compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Newark area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required for this role.
- At least 5 years talent acquisition experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience recruiting engineers and/or manufacturing specialists.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and encourage others.
- Excellent organizational skills and very observant of details.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.