A prominent defense manufacturer is looking for a Director of Procurement in Arlington, Virginia area.
Arlington Director of Procurement Job Opening
- Meet and exceed key performance metrics regarding cost, quality, and delivery speed.
- Manage other areas of supply chain, including procurement, logistics, and materials management.
- Negotiate high-volume purchasing agreements with various suppliers to reduce costs and increase revenue.
- Develop a centralized procurement program to alleviate current and future issues.
- Work cross-function with various stakeholders in order to understand what projects align with the objectives of the company.
Director of Procurement (Arlington Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain Management is required for this job.
- At least 7 to 10 years of supply chain management experience is preferred.
- Excellent relationship management and leadership experience is needed.
- Comprehensive procurement and supply chain experience is needed.
- Experience developing procurement related programs is preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.