A leading food producer is looking for a Shipping Manager in the greater Modesto, California area.
Modesto Shipping Manager Job Opening
- Collaborate with center of excellence to build and execute logistics strategy aligned with company plan.
- Provide coaching and development for team members to support goals and individual development.
- Lead transportation, storage, dock management, order planning, product movement, and staffing at the relevant facilities.
- Develop safety protocols and ensure compliance by all team members in the warehouse.
- Coordinate with Site Director and Supply Chain Directors to establish, communicate, and execute measurable logistics objectives and metrics.
Shipping Manager (Modesto Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 10 years of warehouse logistics management experience.
- Prior experience supervising logistics, planning, inventory, shipping, and warehouse teams
- Previous experience establishing systems and standards within a distribution environment.
- Strong understanding of a wide range of food processing equipment.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.