A multi-billion dollar travel catering company is seeking a warehouse supervisor in the greater Atlanta, Georgia area.
Atlanta, GA Warehouse Supervisor Job Opening:
- Supervise and manage work for all employees in Pick and Pack department.
- Ensure efficiency in processes and restocking of carts. With attention to health and food safety practices.
- Ensure the organization, structure, and cleanliness of the warehouse is kept to company standards.
- General understanding and experience with HR practices in regard to hiring, time off requests, mentoring and coaching, etc.
- Efficiently oversees the loading and preparation of all outbound shipments from the warehouse.
Warehouse Supervisor (Atlanta, Georgia) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree highly preferred, work experience can be substituted. High school diploma required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a supervisor in a logistics, in-flight catering, or airport hub setting is highly preferred.
- Experience in the safe operation of warehouse machinery (forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills are needed for success.
- Experience in warehousing is strongly preferred.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.
Salary: $75,000 max