An automation manufacturer is looking for a Sales Representative in the greater Tulsa, Oklahoma area.
Tulsa, Oklahoma Sales Representative Job Opening
- Develop plans and strategies for driving business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Maintain and develop long term customer relationships with Strategic Accounts at the corporate and divisional level.
- Identify target accounts and create effective sales strategies.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting to help drive improved sales performance.
- Conduct research on market and competitor activity to help guide leadership team and other company functions.
Sales Representative (Tulsa, Oklahoma) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline required.
- At least 10 years prior experience in industrial sales.
- Strong understanding of the welding industry and welding practices.
- Understanding of system integration Arc or Weld Head, Part, Positioners, Controls.
- Previous sales to welding distributor or worked for a welding distributor calling on end users.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.