A leading manufacturer in the plastics industry is seeking a Chemist/Technical Manager in the greater Kenton, Ohio area.
Kenton Chemist/Technical Manager Job Opening
- Utilize expanded technical and application knowledge to create competitive solutions to customer and market needs.
- Utilize best practices with a focus on safe operations and regulatory compliance.
- Track experimental details accurately and maintain up-to-date laboratory notebooks.
- Present innovations and new developments via publications and presentations.
- Communicate to senior management updates for all products under development and their stages.
Chemist/Technical Manager (Kenton area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in chemistry, polymer science, or chemical engineering is required.
- A master’s degree is strongly preferred.
- 4-8 years of experience in a manufacturing environment required.
- Failure Mode and Effects Analysis training completion certification required.
- Design of Experiment training certification required.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.