Electronic Controls Technician Summary
Electronic Controls Technician Job Opening in Angola, Indiana. One of the world’s most prevalent and expansive tier one automotive suppliers is currently seeking an Electronic Controls Technician in the greater Angola, Indiana area. This job will have a great deal of job security, as the company currently has manufactured a part in almost a very high percentage of the world’s cars. The Electronic Controls Technician will help sustain and test various control systems of the greater Angola, Indiana plant. For the Electronic Controls Technician who can really handle a high workload, the company is offering a good starting salary, as well as an opportunity for growth within this well-reputed company. Only the most eager Electronic Controls Technicians should apply to this greater Angola, Indiana job!
Angola Electronic Controls Technician Overview:
The Electronic Controls Technician needs to assemble, test, and modify the company’s various machinery, electrical equipment, circuitry, and other tools. The position will have an important job when it comes to improving the quality, safety, and efficiency of various plant equipment. This job will need to use PLC programming in order to revise and archive the controls. The Electronic Controls Technician will be working within both the engineering and the maintenance departments as a third shift position at the greater Angola, Indiana site.
Angola Electronic Controls Technician Job Opening
- The Electronic Control Technician will need to troubleshoot industrial control systems within the company’s manufacturing plants at the greater Angola, Indiana site.
- The role must liaison with the engineering department in order to come up with solutions for controls issues with the machinery.
- The position must teach machine users and other technicians about the automated control systems in order to keep more workers knowledgable on how the machines operate.
- The Electronic Controls Technician will also need to assist the maintenance department with controls and machine issues that happen off-shift.
- The position must fulfill other jobs as assigned.
- Travel outside of Angola is not required for this job.
Electronic Controls Technician (Angola Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred for this job.
- Demonstrated ability to understand different schematics for electrical control systems.
- In-depth PLC knowledge, with an emphasis on SLC and ControLogix.
- Job experience troubleshooting and diagnosing FANUC CNC machines.
- Adept interpersonal communication skills are essential for this job.
- At least 3 years of job experience in a manufacturing and automation environment.
- Vocational controls and machining education is a plus for this job.
- Experience with PanelView programming.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.