Senior Supply Chain Manager Summary
There is a Senior Supply Chain Manager job opening in the greater San Diego, California area. A global technology manufacturer is looking for a striving individual to fill the Senior Supply Chain Manager job opening in the greater San Diego, California area. JMJ Phillip’s technology manufacturing recruiters are searching for a strong individual to fill this role. The greater San Diego, California area Senior Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for maintaining the overall supply chain strategy while coordinating with engineering, sales, and manufacturing departments. The individual who takes on this job will oversee supply chain agreements, lead global sourcing and supply based management. This technology manufacturer strives to provide competitive compensation and benefit packages. Individuals looking for opportunities for continuous learning, personal and professional growth are a perfect fit for the Senior Supply Chain Managerjob opening in the greater San Diego, California area.
San Diego Senior Supply Chain Manager Overview:
The greater San Diego, California technology manufacturer prides themselves on keeping a customer-driven environment, so teamwork, innovation and customer service are heavily emphasized for this job. The San Diego, California area Senior Supply Chain Manager is responsible for motivating the use of cross-functional improvements and lean tools for supply chain activities. The Senior Supply Chain Manager will analyze performance data and optimize inventory levels to strive for continuous improvements to maximize stock levels and inventory. This individual will also oversee supplier scorecard policies, assessments, and quarterly business review programs. For a Senior Supply Chain Managerwho enjoys training and leading groups this is an exciting job opportunity in the greater San Diego, California.
San Diego Senior Supply Chain Manager Job Opening:
- The San Diego, California Senior Supply Chain Manager should have strong problem solving skills.
- This individual is responsible for ensuring the use of LEAN purchasing methods to keep a customer-driven environment.
- The Senior Supply Chain Manager will be analyzing performance data and inventory levels to maximize stock.
- This individual must have supply chain or purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment.
- The San Diego, California Senior Supply Chain Manager should expect to use global sourcing and negotiating skills often.
Senior Supply Chain Manager (San Diego Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field is required for this job.
- At least 7 years of purchasing or supply chain experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with electronic manufacturing, logistics, warehousing, and transportation is needed.
- Excellent project management, negotiating and analytical skills.
- Strong global sourcing knowledge is preferred for this job.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.