A leading manufacturing company in the electrical components industry is seeking an Operations Manager in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Greater Detroit Operations Manager Job Opening:
- Assist Plant Manager in overseeing all plant activities to ensure smooth operations.
- Monitors production, maintenance, quality, inventory, shipping, etc. of the plant.
- Lead problem-solving activities and supervision across all manufacturing shifts to ensure production standards are met.
- Demonstrate operational leadership in all areas of responsibility with the ability to ensure plant safety, quality, delivery, cost, and productivity goals are met using Lean manufacturing methodologies.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop strategies to reach business and financial objectives.
Operations Manager (Greater Detroit area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in management or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience with plant management or general management experience.
- Experience in electrical and mechanical product manufacturing.
- A Lean Six Sigma certification is required
- Strong written and communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.