A prominent manufacturer in the Aerospace industry is seeking a Sales Manager based in the Northeast United States.
Northeast Sales Manager Job Opening
- Directly oversee business development for a variety of projects and clients.
- Establish and sustain new and existing customer relationships and accounts within the aerospace and industrial industry.
- Coordinate with key executive stakeholders to establish the overall global business and competitive product and growth strategy for the company.
- Lead sales strategies including private labeling, strategic partnership, vertical integration and/or adjacent product development.
- Foster and contribute to the overall revenue of numerous programs/projects.
Sales Manager (Northeast) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required for this role.
- At least 8 years business development, sales, or program management experience within the Aerospace industry.
- Direct product knowledge of fluid control products.
- Demonstrated existing relationships within the Aerospace industry.
- Willingness to travel 50% or more of the time.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.