A prominent manufacturer in the Machinery industry is seeking a Regional Sales Manager in the Southeastern United States region.
Southeastern Regional Sales Manager Job Opening
- Manage and supervise all sales activity in assigned territory.
- Establish and sustain new and existing customer relationships and accounts within the industrial manufacturing industry.
- Propose product positioning and pricing strategies to increase company market share.
- Coordinate with Marketing team to identify and employ tactical marketing/sales plans and forecast to achieve company objectives for products and services.
- Partner with customers at varying levels to effectively support current and future business.
Regional Sales Manager (Southeastern area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required for this role.
- At least 5 years sales experience in the capital equipment industry.
- Direct product knowledge of industrial cutting equipment, waterjet systems knowledge is preferred.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.