A leading manufacturer in the Reno, Nevada area is seeking a project engineer.
Project Engineer Job Opening
- Utilizes computer aided design (CAD) hardware and software to develop designs of product drawings, equipment layouts, machinery components, etc.
- Work with the plant operations team on improving equipment functionality.
- Responsible for proposing and reviewing design concepts and new technology.
- Ensures close collaboration with engineering project managers, plant or project teams, or sector leadership to develop small project business case and scope. Proposals should include labor requirements, project costs, scope of work, timelines, and economic return on investment.
- Supports and drives best practice initiatives across operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering-related field.
- At least 1 year of manufacturing project experience or design experience.
- Background in continuous manufacturing environment.
- Basic CAD skills in Autocad or Solidworks.
- An ability to travel an estimated 25-50 percent of work time.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job postings are not public.