A leading agricultural chemical manufacturer is seeking an EHS Manager in the greater Raleigh, North Carolina area.
Raleigh, North Carolina Job Opening
- Develop and implement EHS policies, standards, and best practices at the corporate and manufacturing levels.
- Provide technical support to leadership regarding occupational health, safety, and environmental compliance.
- Manage EHS team and provide clear expectations for work.
- Ensure adherence to laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Prepare relevant reports for use by company personnel and regulatory agencies.
EHS Manager (Raleigh, North Carolina) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 5 years of experience with EHS operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience managing and developing a team.
- Understanding of relevant safety and environmental regulations at a state and federal level.
- Previous experience in hazardous waste material management.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.