Business Development Manager Summary
Business Development Manger Job Opening near Cleveland, Ohio. A heavy equipment OEM is currently seeking a to hire a Business Development Manager in greater Cleveland, Ohio location to increase sales and expand the territory. An ideal job candidate will have several years of successful sales experience in the heavy equipment industry. This Business Development Manager job offers competitive compensation as well as job benefits.
Cleveland Business Development Manager Overview:
The Cleveland, Ohio Business Development Manager works to build job relationships with dealers and sales personnel within the Cleveland, Ohio region. The Business Development Manager will make sure dealers maintain awareness of the company’s products and sales programs. The Business Development Manager will also work with key personnel to develop sales strategies for this job. While based in Cleveland, the Business Development Manager will be traveling all throughout Ohio.
Cleveland Business Development Manager Job Opening
- The Business Development Manager will stimulate and support sales by circulating product and sales information to target dealers and personnel within assigned organizations to benefit the company sales.
- Create and present product training to display product information, focused on industry trends and other competitive factors, to entice dealers and sales personnel while on the job.
- The Business Development Manager will provide equipment demonstrations to customers and dealers throughout the surrounding Cleveland, Ohio. Train personnel to perform similar demonstrations.
- Monitor sales figures and provide equipment to appropriate heavy equipment dealers within the assigned area so that inventory matches the demand within the Cleveland, Ohio area.
- The Business Development Manager must represent the company and participate in trade shows to educate individuals about company products and the overall brand.
- Acquire and analyze industry and other sales data to inform what strategies the company utilizes. Provide input on what the proper strategy should be for the Cleveland, Ohio region.
- Partner with regional sales managers to create a network of heavy equipment dealers throughout Ohio.
- Keep dealers within the network informed of sales programs, high demand inventory, or other industry tips in the Cleveland, Ohio area.
Business Development Manager (Cleveland Area) Job Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, marketing, or a related discipline is required for this job.
- Three to four years job experience in a business development, marketing, or related role.
- Demonstrated history of successful sales in the construction or heavy equipment industry preferred for this job.
- Familiarity of the construction/heavy equipment industry would be beneficial to the job.
- Familiarity with and the ability to safely operate certain heavy equipment.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, negotiation, and sales skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to comfortably and effectively communicate with customers or dealers.
- Great organizational skills.
- Results-oriented mindset, proven ability to meet job goals.
- Demonstrated ability to use SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and an aptitude to learn new software.
- Comfortable working in an office and outdoors occasionally.
- Able to travel throughout Ohio, primarily working in Cleveland.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.