A leading manufacturer in the machinery industry is seeking a Materials Manager in the greater Dallas, Texas area.
Dallas Materials Manager Job Opening
- Supervise, coach, evaluate, and develop materials management team to ensure that all materials and goods are handled efficiently.
- Collaborate with functional or operational area managers to ensure the supply and movement of materials meets present and future needs.
- Responsible for the execution of purchase orders, order authorizations, and delivery control.
- Estimate unit’s demand to suppliers and factories.
- Prepare and manage materials ordering procedures and activities to optimize resources and achieve volume, reliability, and safety standards.
Materials Manager (Dallas area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this role.
- At least 5 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Demonstrated strong leadership background in logistics and material management.
- Working knowledge of supply chain and contract management.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.