A leading manufacturer in the appliances industry is seeking a Supply Planning Manager in the greater Los Angeles, California area.
Los Angeles Supply Planning Manager Job Opening
- People centric leadership approach.
- Support all aspects of centralized supply planning.
- Recommend and implement changes to the inventory.
- Collaborate with operations, production and other supply chain departments.
- Anticipate factors that might influence demand, such as seasonal slowdowns or upcoming promotions.
Supply Planning Manager (LA area) Job Requirements:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in supply chain or related.
- Must have at least 3 years of management experience in supply chain.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and some type of MRP system.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Strong leadership skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.