A well-known publishing company is seeking a Senior Designer in the greater New York City, New York area.
New York City Senior Designer Job Opening
- Conceptualize and generate creative and innovative ideas for covers & interiors of established series.
- Collaborates closely with Ethos editorial team to develop thoughtful designs.
- Researches and oversees freelance illustrators and designers when required.
- Attends weekly status and design meetings.
- Maintain ongoing communication and schedules with the Editorial and Production departments.
Senior Designer (New York City) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related is required.
- 5-7 years of experience in book publishing, specifically designing book covers and interiors.
- An interest in magical and mystical publishing, tarot cards, wicca and pagan spiritualism; experience designing products for these areas is a plus.
- Other requirements.
- Other Requirements.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.