An inventive manufacturer is seeking a Chief Engineer in the greater Detroit, Michigan area.
Detroit Area Chief Engineer Job Opening
- Determine the costs, material requirements, labor, and time needs for each production schedule.
- Ensures all operations are conducted efficiently and in a safe manner.
- Analyzes production data and creates reports for upper management teams.
- Utilizes continuous improvement and waste reduction techniques to reduce manufacturing costs.
- Determines the strengths and weaknesses of each member of the engineering team to best utilize all employees to accomplish company goals.
Chief Engineer (Detroit Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related Engineering field is required.
- 4+ years of experience in a leadership role is preferred.
- Ideal candidates will possess strong organizational and troubleshooting skills.
- A strong understanding of engineering principals and best practices.
- Ability to interpret results and make appropriate adjustments.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.