Product Specialist Summary
A major heavy equipment OEM is currently seeking candidates for a Product Specialist job in Cleveland. Our manufacturing recruiters are seeking knowledgeable and customer-focused heavy equipment professionals for this job in the Cleveland area. This job is a great opportunity for professionals seeking a position with an established company. This job offers competitive compensation as well as a benefits package.
Cleveland Product Specialist Overview:
The Cleveland Product specialist will take part in the development, launch, promotion, and support of the company’s equipment. The Product Specialist shall provide product information as well as competitive advantages to dealers and personnel to maximize the likelihood of success and boost sales of company product to improve market share.
Cleveland Product Specialist Job Opening
- The Cleveland Product Specialist shall drive growth of the market share for the product line within the assigned region.
- Partner with dealers within the assigned region to improve their business within the assigned product line. Suggest stocking strategies and other opportunities.
- Lead demonstrations of equipment from the assigned product line for dealers and customers.
- The Cleveland Product Specialist will lead training sessions for dealer personnel to learn how to properly demonstrate the uses of the equipment for customers.
- Work with dealer personnel to identify target customers and work to convert leads.
- Partner with equipment training personnel to develop material to assist in product training.
- The Cleveland Product Specialist will plan, promote, and lead training events to share product knowledge, trends in the industry, and other important information to maximize the success of the product line.
- Plan and support events around the product line with dealers within the assigned area.
- Assist the regional sales manager to build the heavy equipment dealer network in the assigned region.
Product Specialist (Cleveland Area) Job Requirements:
- A four year degree from an accredited university.
- At least one to three years of related experience.
- A proven history of successful heavy equipment sales.
- An understanding of heavy equipment dealers and contractors.
- Ability to formulate strategy and present desirable proposals to target businesses.
- Ability to safely and properly operate equipment in the assigned product line.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to negotiate with dealers and customers.
- Familiarity with SAP, Word, Excel, Outlook, and other basic business software.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.