A leading manufacturing company specializing in high volume metal products is seeking a Plant Manager in the greater Williamsburg, Virginia area.
Williamsburg Plant Manager Job Opening
- Direct P+L responsibility for multiple plant production departments in addition to engineering, quality, and product development.
- Achieve defined sales, operational, safety and environmental goals and standards.
- Develop new processes to achieve quality improvements and cost reductions.
- Interface with customers to support quality objectives and develop new business.
- Develop and maintain process documentation.
Plant Manager (Williamsburg area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required.
- Must have 10 plus years of direct operations leadership experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Must have at least 5-7 years of management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong ability to interact with multiple levels within our customer’s organization.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and MS Project.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.