A growing recycling company is seeking a Plant Manager in the greater Baltimore, Maryland area.
Baltimore, Maryland Plant Manager Job Opening
- Direct and coordinate daily operations of the manufacturing plant.
- Utilize metrics to maximize production efficiency and profitability of the business unit.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are always followed.
- Oversee all levels of employee activity and develop processes to increase productivity and enhance performance.
- Communicate with division leaders about site performance.
Plant Manager (Baltimore, Maryland Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, or related fields preferred.
- At least 5 years of overall manufacturing management experience.
- Previous experience within a recycling plant is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working experience with OSHA regulations.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.