A well-known manufacturer in the Metals industry is seeking a Plant Manager in the greater Green Bay, Wisconsin area.
Green Bay Plant Manager Job Opening
- Implement continuous improvement methods to maximize efficiency, improve quality, and reduce cost/waste.
- Accelerate results for existing plant Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Ensure all employees receive sufficient training and timely evaluations.
- Collaborate with other functional areas to ensure consistent achievement of overall plant objectives.
- Consistently identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
Plant Manager (Green Bay area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required for this role.
- At least 10 years of management experience in a steel manufacturing environment.
- Proven ability to achieve profit & loss (P&L) goals successfully and consistently.
- In-depth knowledge of lean manufacturing principles, including kaizen.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.