Project Manager Summary
There is a Project Manager opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. A leading food manufacturer is seeking a qualified and dependable candidate to fill the Project Manager job opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. JMJ Phillip’s manufacturing recruiters are looking for a dedicated leader to fill the Project Manager job opening in the greater Chicago, Illinois area. This Chicago, Illinois area company drives to deliver results and improvements within various markets. The company is also providing great benefits and a competitive compensation for the ideal candidate ready to take the next step in their career. For a Project Manager who is looking to succeed in this environment, this is an excellent job opportunity.
Chicago Project Manager Overview:
The Chicago, Illinois area Project Manager will manage approved projects and engineering contractors in order to execute capital projects. It is the job responsibility of the Production Manager to prepare funding requests and thorough reviews of EHS and quality aspects of various projects. The position also requires the Chicago, Illinois area Production Manager to provide assistance to troubleshoot problems and capital projects. Additionally, the Production Manager will also be asked to evaluate and select equipment and outside contract services. He or She must be able to generate ideas that will improve the performance of the company. Finally, the Chicago, Illinois Production Manager job must be comfortable training and leading a team.
Chicago Project Manager Job Opening
- This job requires managing and developing ideas for improvements within the department and company.
- The Chicago, Illinois Project Manager will work to prepare funding requests and reviews of projects.
- This role entails completing deadlines in a specific time frame.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for providing assistance to various projects and problems that may arise during the process.
- This job will work with other departments and various plant personnel.
Project Manager (Chicago Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is required for this position.
- At least 7-10 years of project management experience is required.
- Proficient in using engineering and business-related software.
- Ideal candidates will have knowledge of construction safety requirements.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.